Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Video: Top Ten Hero Products of 2012


Hello lovelies, I am so excited that it's New Year's Eve! The hubby and I plan to head down to a party on the beach where there will be DJs and bands playing and lots of fireworks, so that should be fun. But more than anything, I'm looking forward to the fact that tomorrow is going to be the start of a brand new year! Yes, I know thirteen is supposed to be an unlucky number, but I'm hoping to just ignore that and have an amazing year! Lots to look forward to, but anyway, more on that in the coming couple of days!

I know I've already done a two-part post on The Best of 2012 beauty products, but I also wanted to choose my top ten from those and have a bit of a rave about them on Youtube. Why? Because they really deserve it. Well, and because I like to talk a lot. Once again, an utterly stunning thumbnail to tempt you in - I promise the lighting isn't as bad as it looks in this delightful freeze frame, but unfortunately it isn't the best either. Thought I had good lighting nailed there for a minute, as I think it was pretty good in my last video, but alas, it seems I still have some experimenting to do before I can come up with a completely fail-safe combo. Never mind, we'll get there! In the meantime, do enjoy me wittering on about these fantastic products, have an amazing time tonight, and I'll see all of you in 2013!!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk