Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Health Series: Fruitbroo Juicy Iced Teas



Fruitbroo Iced Teas in Lime & Elderflower and Peach, Pear & Honey

I am a huge fan of teas. Green tea, peppermint tea, detox tea, and of course, good old English tea - you name it, I'm probably drinking it. But during summer, hot drinks just aren't my, well, cup of tea - and I often find myself yearning for something altogether more refreshing. Cold drinks are what it's all about when the office is hot and stuffy, so I was more than happy when these two new varieties of 
Fruitbroo Iced Teaarrived on my doorstep.

100% natural, with no caffeine, gluten or dairy, the Fruitbroo teas come as a sort of cordial. Mix two teaspoons with a glass of water, and away you go. I had the chance to try out Elderflower & Lime flavour, as well as Peach, Pear & Honey, and I have to say, they are a really tasty alternative to water, without the calories of your standard soft drink. At just 15 calories per cup, they are great if you're like me and prefer not to drink your calories.

Bith flavours are delicious and really refreshing, although personally I tend to mix even less than advised with my water in order to make it less sweet. I was one of those kids who had really weak orange squash, as I found it far more thirst-quenching, and sure enough, the same applies to these.

Fruitbroo also has a range of hot teas available, some of which I must admit sound absolutely delicious. Liquid 'Skinny' Rhubarb Crumble and Warm Apple Pie sound amazing. 

If refreshing, fruity drinks are your thing then I'd definitely give the iced teas a go - they are great for summer barbecues when you find yourself the unfortunate designated driver!

What are your favourite cool drinks in the summer?

xx

3 comments:

  1. I need to try this! It looks amazing!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elderflower one sounds really nice, I have recently started drinking elderflower green/white tea and I love it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not normally an iced tea fan, but these look really good. I haven't commented on your blog in ages, hope everything is going well your end. :)

    Eleanor xx
    Green and Aquamarine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk