Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cleansers







Anyone who knows me will know that I absolutely adore skincare. I just love the ritual of removing all my makeup and giving my skin a really good massage and deep cleanse in the evenings, as I find it really relaxing before bed and love knowing that I've done the best I can for my skin.
Originally, this was going to be a post about my favourite cleansers. But since I first began planning it, things have changed a bit, and my skin has become somewhat temperamental. At the moment, anything and everything seems to have the ability to upset it, and as yet I'm unsure whether this is product related or just hormonal. So instead, I'm going to talk you through each of the cleansers in my bathroom cabinet (though admittedly, two of these are now empty) and share my thoughts on each of them.

Pai Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk