Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Sunshine Award!



Big, huge thanks go out to Jasmine over at Sweetaholic Beauty for giving me this marvellous, day-brightening award! Please do go and check out her lovely blog, it's well worth a read.

Rules
1. Each person to receive the award must list ten things that make them happy.
2. Choose 7 people to award.
3. Let them know that you've awarded them.



So, without further ado, the ten things that make me happy, in no particular order, are:
1. Cuddles!
2. Shopping, of course. Who doesn't love getting new clothes and make-up!?
3. Cocktails on the beach
4. Snuggling in bed
5. A really good book
6. My friends and family. This should be at number one, really.
7. Cute little seaside towns in the sunshine.
8. Road trips and spontaneous adventures!
9. Logging on to my blog to find new comments and followers :)
10. Receiving parcels and packages in the post (even if I know exactly what's inside!)

There are DEFINITELY more things than these ten, but they are the first that spring to mind.

The seven people I would like to give the Sunshine Award to are:



All of these beautiful blogs are also well worth a read, so go and have a nose at them too!

xx





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out hun! I love your list, "cute little seaside towns" and "cocktails on the beach" are my favourite! May have to write another 10 haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much lovely :) gotta get thinking on my top tens now haha x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk