Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend Wishlist



Sooo, this was my first attempt at using Beauty Sets, and if I'm honest, I did find it a bit fiddly. I mean, look at the bottom block of text - why is it all wonky and jumbled!? And what's that random arrow floating around at the top about? I know about as much as you do.  I also couldn't find a template that would allow enough items (you lovelies know how carried away I get with my weekly wishlists, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to limit myself to only seven things this week!), nor one which allowed enough space for text, and I think we can safely say that I wasn't yet ready to progress to creating my own template. Oh well, practice makes perfect, and I will get there!

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation  -  Origins Vita Zing SPF 15  -  Topshop Lip Crayon in 'Arcade'  -  Knitted Fairisle Hat  -    Busy Bee 'Cinnamon Buns' Candle  -  Pearl Hotpants  -  Fairisle Jumper

6 comments:

  1. That candle looks and sounds amazing, I've never heard of them before so I'll have to check them out! I just do collages for my blog on pixlr.com it's just like photoshop.

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually tried the candles but I heard about them on Twitter and their selection of scents is amazing, they sound delicious-smelling!xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh Ive never heard of busy bee candles but what I cute name I'll have to check them out!!! :)
    Lovely wishlist as usual, hope you are well!
    Nicole x

    http://ramblingbeauty-nicolelou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to try them but they sound increds!xx

      Delete
  3. I think that's an awesome first attempt, I hate using templates. Love the bobble hat! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I'm not so sure though, haha xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk