Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Finds (#6)

                                                                    Chelsea Doll

It's Friday, huzzah. This week's vast array of beautiful accessories come not from Etsy, but courtesy of Chelsea Doll, an online treasure trove of kitsch delights.
Chelsea Doll has actually been open for business since 2009, but with smaller online stores it is often word of mouth that spreads news of them, so if you don't happen to come into contact with someone who has bought something from them, or if you are not the sort of person who scours Google for new finds, then you might well miss out on some lovely treats. Personally, I stumbled upon Chelsea Doll only recently, and I liked their pieces so much that I thought it only fair I share them with you!

I would just like to point out here that I am not affiliated with this brand in any way - I am sharing purely because I think you will enjoy having a browse!

Chelsea Doll Jewellery prices range from about £10-£15, with bags starting at £15, so they are affordable but not dirt cheap. I particularly love their selection of collar and spike necklaces and animal-themed jewellery. I can't decide whether I love or hate that theatrical mask ring - it's so pretty, but at the same time it freaks me out a bit! If it's not your cup of tea then the website has an amazing selection of quirky rings, featuring elephants, skulls, peacocks, rabbits, anchors...you name it. Here are a few of my favourites:

How precious is that hedgehog one? I love it.

If you haven't yet had the pleasure of shopping at Chelsea Doll then you can find their website here.

Where do you buy your jewellery and accessories? Have you discovered any hidden treasures lately?

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Chelsea Doll but I'm loving their stuff! Especially that blue bird one. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too hun :)They've got some really lovely stuff, haven't they! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Chelsea Doll, they have such a lovely range of bags! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I only got to know about them lately!xx

      Delete
  3. "Yes please." Comes to my mind when browsing the items on the website! Loving it, and free worldwide shipping whoop!

    luxenlush.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk