I have been nominated for this award by three lovely bloggers in the past couple of weeks, so I thought it was about time I popped up a post and said a great big thank you to Jen over at It's a Blonde's Life, Clare from A Bit of This and That and Zoe of My Wondrous Marvellous Obsession, who are all lovely, lovely ladies. I very much enjoy reading all three of their blogs, so do pop over and have a nose as soon as you get the chance.
Thank you very much for the nominations, my lovelies.
1. Tell everyone 11 facts about you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
3. Tag 11 blogs that you love
4. Write 11 questions for your nominees
Now, as I have been nominated by three people, I'm going to bend the rules a bit and not write my 11 facts, as I think it's more important that I answer the 11 questions each of the girls have taken the time to write. Actually, Clare didn't ask any questions, so it'll just be 22.
1. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Loads, but I'm currently loving Revlon, as they have been coming up trumps on everything lately.
2. Boots or Superdrug?
3. What is your dream job?
Fashion and beauty or travel journalist.
4. River Island or New Look?
I can't choose. New Look for a bargain, River Island for more of a treat.
5. What's your favourite animal?
Probably a horse.
6. Who is your favourite singer/band at the moment?
So tough. MGMT and the Strokes. And Calvin Harris' stuff.
7. What has been your favourite holiday location so far?
Arraial d'ajuda in Brazil.
8. Mascara or eyeliner?
Sorry, can't live without either.
9. What kind of car do you have or which one would you like to have?
The hubby and I have a Mitsubishi Pajero but I hate it as it keeps costing us lots of money! Dream car is a vintage Porsche.
10. Which country would you most like to visit?
So many. Cuba, Belize, Malaysia....basically everywhere.
11. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I would love to be working as a journalist and travelling at every opportunity. And I would really like to be living close to my family and friends again! I think where I see myself just comes down to however I am happy.
1. What phone do you currently have?
2. Why did you start your blog?
I have always loved writing, fashion and beauty, so it made sense really. Plus I am currently living a long way away from my family and friends, so it helps to fill that void.
3. Do you have any pets?
4. If so, what are they?
A dog called Scout and a cat called Tosh. They are best friends and do everything together, so funny.
5. Favourite nail polish colour for the summer:
It changes on a daily basis, but I'm currently lusting after Nails Inc Sweets Way.
6. Are you a texter or a caller?
7. What did you last see at the cinema?
Haven't been for ages! Think it was Black Swan.
8. What is your favourite thing to cook?
I love baking, and I make a pretty good Chilli, but to be honest what I most enjoy is creating new dishes. I like almost every food out there, so I love trying new things.
9. Favourite TV show to watch?
Difficult. Skins, The Apprentice, Made in Chelsea and Waterloo Road.
10. Skirt or shorts in summer?
Shorts, I think. I own loads, but I do love a good maxi skirt too.
11. What do you think of blog awards?
I think they're a lovely way to share the blogger love! :)
I nominate all of my beautiful readers for this award, particularly those who have not yet received one, so if you want to take it for yourselves then do go ahead!
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What is your favourite high street store?
3. Your favourite little-known fashion/beauty website (not counting blogs)
4. The blog you have most enjoyed reading this week?
5. An embarrassing moment you've had?
6. Your favourite skincare product(s)?
7. Something that really annoys you?
8. Your favourite food?
9. The country you most want to visit?
10. Your current favourite item of clothing?
11. Your biggest current beauty saviour.
Do leave me a comment in the box below if you decide to do this post, as I would very much enjoy having a read of it!