Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Video: Current Haircare Routine - Nursing Damaged Hair Back to Health


Hello lovelies, hope you're all having a great weekend. I've been a bit quiet on the blog this week, and on Youtube for the past couple, but now that I've finished work for Christmas and have got some time off, I'm raring to get some posts written and videos filmed!
Today's video is about my current haircare routine. I've recently had to invest in some new haircare as my hair became really dry, brittle and damaged after having it ombred. It really was in a poor state, but thankfully some of these products have made a huge difference. Equally, some haven't, so I thought I'd talk you through what I've been using and my thoughts on each.
I will be writing up a full blog post on my haircare routine within the next week as I'm aware that videos are not for everyone, so keep your eyes open for that if this is not your cup of tea. I'll also be doing full reviews on each of the products.
In my previous video, I talked about my current skincare routine, and I'm aware that I still haven't uploaded a full blog post on that, so that's also coming up very soon - apologies for not getting it up sooner as I do like to be a woman of my word!

Hope you enjoy the video lovelies, do let me know your thoughts in the comments below as I love hearing your views on the products I've mentionedaswell as the videos themselves!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a YT channel Mel! You are gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk