Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Finds (#5)

Yay, it's Friday! That means that a) the weekend has landed, and b) it's time for this week's Friday Finds!

I've got a bit of a different one for you this week. Yes, my finds do, once again, hail from the wonderful Etsy, but this time, I've gone all arty and have got these amazing vintage-inspired prints to share with you.







Aren't they fantastic?
The prints are all handmade, and are set upon a backdrop of vintage French dictionary pages! I think this is such a clever and effective idea and would love to get my hands on some of these to brighten up my living room. I'm a huge fan of mixed media artwork, screen prints and anything which draws on vintage influences, so these are definitely my cup of tea. Plus, looking at them makes me think of Paris in the 1920s, which is a time and place in which I would have loved to have experienced life!
You can find these prints and many, many more in a little Etsy store called French Prints, which is run by a lady called Lydia R.J.

What kind of artwork do you have, or would like to have, on your walls?
And what are your plans for this lovely, sunny weekend?

xx


2 comments:

  1. Aww these are lovely! xx

    www.thebeauty-mix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are memorable, I really love all of them. Thanks for this reminding sharing.

    80s Fancy Dress Costumes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk