Sunday, April 15, 2012

First Blogging Award!!

Wow! I have been awarded my first blogging award!!


Thanks to the lovely Natasha over on Clouds and Cuticle Oil, I am now the proud recipient of the Blogger Appreciation Award, and here's my trophy:



Ok, so I might not be able to stand it on my shelf, but in blogland, I can stand it on my page instead, and that's more than good enough for me :)








Rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.

-  Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers, commenters, supporters, & followers as you'd like.

- Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.

- Answer 4 questions
And the questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I originally set up this blog back in December (2011), but I've only really started blogging regularly since March. I'm loving doing so, as well as getting to know other great blogs and their marvellous authors!
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
Well, for a start, I've always loved writing, fashion and beauty, so I suppose it was a natural path to take! But my interest was really piqued when I started to read other blogs of this type and found that I really enjoyed doing so. It's a great way to get to know like-minded people and to find out what people think of all the latest products before buying them.
3. What type of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Most of the blogs I enjoy are fashion and beauty related, but I particularly love to read these blogs when the writer also throws in some other posts about life, food, hauls etc as I feel that it gives them another dimension. It's nice to get a little bit of insight into other bloggers' day-to-day lives! 
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
First of all, I definitely need to get a new camera! I have really been struggling to get good shots on the one I've got
 at the moment as everal of the settings have decided to stop working! Once I am sorted, I'm hoping to do more
 OOTDs and photo updates, as well as being to add decent swatch photos to my reviews.

I've been enjoying reading so many blogs lately, but for me, the award has to be passed on to these lovely bloggers:



Go on over to their pages and have a read!



Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

xx





1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh! Thanks so much! :) Congrats on your award too! :) So exciting! haha :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk