Monday, April 9, 2012

What's in My Makeup Bag?


Benefit Erase Paste in no.2 (medium)

Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 in shade NW30



L'oreal Glam Bronze powder in Blonde Harmony



L'oreal Glam Bronze Sun Radiance Trio in Blondes



Mac Mineralise Blush in Gleeful



L'oreal Volume Million Lashes in brown



Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle



Collection (formerly Collection 2000) Lasting Colour Lipstick in Sweet Tart (8)



No.7 Wild Volume Lipstick in Ruby Glow

I have splurged a bit on makeup recently as I was starting to run out of so many products. I'm also the sort of person that gets bored quite easily, so by the time I've finished a foundation, I'll be on the hunt for a new one. Sometimes I do end up going back to the originals, but I really enjoy experimenting in between!
I am really loving lip products at the moment, and have bought so many lipsticks in the last month! I think I've picked up around eleven, but the four I use the most are the two I have included here, along with Topshop Lips in Infrared and Mac Amplified Creme in Vegas Volt, both of which I have talked about in recent posts.
Also LOVING the Benefit Erase Paste concealer. It's ridiculously pricey for such a small pot, but I decided to give it a try after reading about it on Zoella. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes most mornings, but this little gem does exactly what it says on the pot! Well worth the £18.50 I paid for it......it could be a bit cheaper though, couldn't it!?

In other news, my man and I have decided to move house! Our apartment is huge, with three bedrooms and bathrooms, and we were really lucky to find it at such a low price, but unfortunately, the size of it means that it's a nightmare to keep clean! It's also quite old, so we've decided we want to move to a newer and smaller place and make it really nice and homely. Let the house hunting commence!

If you would like to see any reviews of the products currently gracing my makeup bag then please say so in the comments below!

What's in your makeup bag at the moment?

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, you are SO gorgeous mel!
    i have one of the MAC mineralise blushers as well (i think it's called "warm soul?" it goes really well with my olive skin!) -- anyway, i love layering it with any matte blushers of the same tones. the effect is cool, it gives my cheeks more dimension!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk