Friday, April 27, 2012

My Second Versatile Blog Award!



A big thank you goes out to Emily of Emily Fierce for nominating me for my second Versatile Blogger Award!
I have recently discovered Emily's blog, and it's a great read. She's a bit of a nail queen and does some brilliant NOTD posts, some of which have really inspired me to be a bit more adventurous and to try and learn the art of, well, nail art. Highly recommended.

Anyway, as you have probably realised if you are a regular reader, I was already lucky enough to receive this award from the lovely Tasmina at Life and Loves last week, so I won't bore you by repeating the same questions and answers again. Instead, I'll link back to the original post, which you can find here.

Please do go and have a look at Emily's blog, and leave me a comment if you decide to give any of her nail designs a go. I am still in awe of those who are actually good at nail art as I find it so ridiculously fiddly!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Thursday!

xx

2 comments:

  1. hey hun I awarded you the Sunshine Award, go check out my blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the award!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk