Tuesday, April 17, 2012

'This or That' Tag




Hello pretties, Tasminaaa over at Lifeandloves recently did this tag, and I thought it was interesting to see what people say when they are forced to choose between beauty essentials! Haha. It's funny how people differ.
Anyway, here are my choices. A couple of the questions weren't really relevant to me, as they were about locations/stores in the USA, so I have slightly re-worded them. I do hope this doesn't offend anyone, I just didn't feel qualified to choose between places I have never visited, that's all. But I am sure they are great and would love to check them out someday!

Makeup -
Blush or Bronzer: It's got to be blush.
Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipstick! Slightly obsessed at the mo, especially Topshop!
Eyeliner or Mascara: Hmm, a toughie, but I'll go with mascara. I've only recently found one I'd choose over eyeliner though, and that's
Foundation or Concealer: Foundation...it can conceal a multitude of sins on it's own!
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow: Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow: Pressed
Brushes or Sponges: Brushes...though if I'm honest, I haven't even tried sponges! 

Nails - 
OPI or China Glaze: OPI. Love it, although haven't tried China Glaze so I can't really judge fairly which is better!
Long or Short: Medium.
Acrylic or Natural: Definitely natural.
Brights or Darks: Brights! Though at the moment, I am loving pastels more than anything. I like dark shades in the winter.
Flower or No Flower: I love flowers, but not really on my nails. Have seen some really cool nail art on some of your blogs recently, though.

Body - 
Perfume or Body Spray: Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter: Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash
Lush or Other Bath Company: Lush

Fashion -
Jeans or joggers (sweatpants): Jeans, in various colours!
Long Sleeve or Short: Ahhh, another tough one! This one definitely depends on the season.
Dresses or Skirts: Dresses
Stripes or checks(plaid): Stripes, by a mile.
Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals, because then I can have a heel! I'm not one for flats as I'm too small!
Scarves or Hats: Scarves. Although I love both
Studs or Dangly Earrings: Danglies. Unless we are talking pearl studs.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie: Hoodie. Lovely for chilling out at home in.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21, but haven't been to Charlotte Russe. F21 is great value for money.
Topshop or Zara: Topshop, but it has got SO expensive lately!!
Mac or Smashbox: Mac.

Hair - 
Curly or Straight: Curly, but I do both.
Bun or Ponytail: Bun!
Kirby Grips or Butterfly Clips: Kirby Grips (Bobby Pins, if you're in the USA.
Hairspray or Hairgel: Hairspray! I do not, nor will I ever, do gel.
Long or Short: Long. But not overboard, I am not a fan of ridiculously long extensions.
Light or Dark: Dark
Side Sweep Fringe or Full Fringe: Side sweep
Up or Down: Up if it's hot. Down if it's not.

Random -
Rain or Shine: Shine, but I love snuggling in bed when it's raining!
Summer or Winter: Summer.
Autumn or Spring: Spring. Birds singing and flowers blooming.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
North or south: South!

Hope you enjoyed seeing me crack under pressure!
Would love to know what your answers would be, so please comment below if you are going to step into the hotseat! I tag everyone who reads this post.

Hope everyone's had a great day today.

xx

8 comments:

  1. Ah totally agree about topshop, its SO expensive recently!

    Thank for for following me, you have youslf a new follower too :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!
      I've been having a root around on ebay and have found some Topshop gems for a fraction of the price, so think I will be buying from there in the future!xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked it! :)
    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Check us out with all our awards this week, haha xx

      Delete
  3. I really like theses tags. Its so great learning more about you! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Let me know if you decide to do it!x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the follow :)
    Your blog looks great and I am now following you.
    Love this post, it very good to hear what you think but I am defiantly a Winter girl hehe
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Hmm, winter does have it's good points, especially around Christmas time! But you can't beat long, light summer evenings :)xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk