Sunday, April 22, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Well, how exciting. My second blogging award of the week, courtesy of Tasmina at Life and Loves!
Big thanks go out to her for thinking of me, and I'd definitely recommend you go and check out her page. She's quite a new blogger, like me, and I really enjoy reading her posts.


Here's the lovely certificate I received! I will keep it up on my wall forever.


Rules - 

~ Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
~ Let them know you have nominated them.
~ Share 7 random facts about you.
~ Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
~ Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

So, here are a few things you may or may not know about me:
1. I studied Print Journalism at university.
2. I speak fluent Brazilian Portuguese!
3. I'm married, and my husband is Brazilian.
4. I have recently developed an unhealthy addiction...to Ebay!!
5. When I finished school, I went and did some volunteer work in Costa Rica, and travelled around a bit.
6. My favourite shop used to be Topshop, but now I try to avoid it as the prices have got ridiculous!
7. I'm a bit on the small side, at 5'1", which, as a teenager, was a bit of a pain. But as I get older, I am discovering that it definitely has it's advantages, although I do still love a good heel!

I am loving reading so many brilliant blogs at the moment. 
Here are my nominees:

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far!

By the way, is there anyone out there who can tell me why my posts keep coming up with a chunk of white background behind them!?

xx



2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the vote my lovely :) I think the chunk must be on the layout settings? There's an option to have a post background I think? Maybe. Haha. I need to jump on the ebay train! Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention lovely !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk