Sunday, April 8, 2012

Saturday Summary


Hello, I've just been messing around and creating mosaics of my favourite photos, so I thought I would share them with you and do my first summary in photo form!  As some of you may know, I spend a lot of time in Brazil, so a number of the photos were taken there, in various different locations. The others were taken at home and in my university town.
Actually, these photos summarise quite a large amount of time, but as it's my first summary, I thought it would be nice to let you catch up with me! Further summaries will be posted fortnightly, with explanations of what I've been up to :-)


A quick tip for you:  If you want to create your own photo mosaic, then try  Mosaic Maker. I used it to create mine, and it's really quick and simple.  Big thanks to LLYMLRS for the heads up on that one!

Go and give it a try!

xx



2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so cool you visited Brazil! I've always wanted to go there. You have a very nice collection of photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Huda, I spend a lot of time in Brazil because my man is Brazilian :-)
      I've just seen that you have a blog so am on my way to check it out now.
      Happy Easter!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk