Monday, April 30, 2012

Mac: Hey, Sailor!

     Drumroll, please!!                     




Presenting Mac's new 'Hey, Sailor' collection, due out at the end of May! 
I am so excited about this little lot!
The whole collection is nautical-themed, from the packaging right down to the product names, and I already know that I'm going to be dying to get my hands on more than just a few of these gorgeous offerings.



So, without further ado, here is the collection, in full:



Nail lacquers in Gold Knot, Touch of Red and Vestral White 


Sun Tint SPF20 Liquid Lip Balms in Abalone, Rose Au and Sea Mist 


Lipsticks in Red Racer (bright red), Sail la Vie (bright orange), Salute! (peach) and To Catch a Sailor (frosted tan)


Lipglass in Blessedly (pale coral), Cut Loose (white gold), Orange Tempera (pale peach), Riviera Life (tangerine) and Send Me Sailing (bright red).


Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Saunter, Shore Leave and Throw Me a Line


Eyeshadow in Barefoot, Crystal Avalanche, Feeling Fresh, Jaunty and Nautical


 Highlighter Powder in Crew (peach with shimmer)


Bronzer in Soft Sand (golden bronze) and Refined Golden (gold with pearl)


Powder Blush in Launch Away! (peach) and Fleet Fast (pinky coral)


Pigment in Old Gold and Naval Blue


Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Blue Stripe, Emerald Sea and Handforged


And there you have it!
On my must-have list are definitely the highlighting powder, both shades of blush, the Powepoint Eye Pencil in  Blue Stripe, the Pigment in Old Gold, Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Shore Leave, allllll the nail lacquers, alllll the lipsticks.....and that's having whittled it down to the absolute essentials! Haha.

What do you think of the Hey, Sailor! Collection? Is it your cup of tea? Which of these beautiful treats are you itching to get hold of?

Hope everyone has had the most fabulous weekend!


Mel

xx











8 comments:

  1. they look amazing cannot wait xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just? Although, the more I think about it, the more I think perhaps I am just being blinded by the whole theme thing and will end up buying things similar to shades I've already got! Oh well, a girl can never have too much Mac :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. aha exactly! My mum has been using mac since i was a baby and i am in love with their cosmetics too now!

      Delete
  2. I love the colours but the packaging is a little bit trippy! Loving the colours of the lipglosses though.

    New follower :)

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, this is too cute. Lemming hard over the Sea Mist liquid lip balm, Salute and Red Racer lipsticks and the highlighter!! Oh, my poor bank balance....

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just linked to this post in a blog hop! You should check it out, the blog hop is a really cool idea!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. Ooh, thanks so much Emma, I have heard about blog hops before but never managed to get in on one or even find out what they are, really! Ha. Thankyouu!xx

      Delete
  4. I cannot explain how much I would love every single one of those! If only I had money haha :) Have you ended up buying any of them?

    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk