Saturday, April 14, 2012

Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask


I bought the Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask along with the Skincare Essentials, which, if you've been reading my previous posts, you will know that I adore.
Actually, it was a while before I felt the need to give this mask a go, as the Hot Cloth cleanser alone has been doing such a good job of keeping my skin looking fresh and healthy, but I wanted to see if this product could work any further wonders.
The instructions say to apply a thick layer of cream over the face and neck and then relax for fifteen minutes or so. Then, like the Hot Cloth cleanser, you use the muslin cloth provided to polish the mask off your skin and then splash with water. The mask is designed to be used after cleansing, and before the Instant Boost Skin Tonic.
This is the first of the Liz Earle products I've tried that I haven't been massively impressed with, mainly because I didn't feel that it made all that much of a difference after having used it. Like the rest of the range, the mask has a pleasant smell, and it also has quite a thick, luxurious texture. I don't have anything bad to say about it, but equally, it's no miracle worker, although perhaps if I was not already using the Skin Essentials range then I would have noticed more of an improvement in my skin.

Hope everyone is enjoying that Friday feeling!

Have you tried any of the Liz Earle masks? If so, what did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk